Re: World Trade Center UFO

Message posted by nomad147 on June 29, 2003 at 0:14:38 PST:

sigh,
okay magoo, this is why it took me almost 2 years to post this here, i am not a conspiracy nut,and I dont want to be dismissed as a nut. i live 20 miles from ground zero and ive been reading the forums here for two years now, maybe I should not have posted that link but unfortunatly its the best one I could find thats out there. Yes the video shot from the tourist looks like a bird, however that is a really low res version of the video and does not show it very well, the other close up picture of the two towers is extremely low res and really shows it poorly, yes I thought it was the engine at first, until I showed it to a friend of mine who works at BAE,and my grandfather who worked at Pratt & Whitney for 40 years. They say that there is no way its part of the plane because its moving above the explosion, and that its moving at such an extreme angle away from the explosion that it would be very unlikely that it came from the plane, and the object is almost as big as the plane,and its moving almost twice as fast as the plane. its way too big to be an engine or part of the plane.It really freaked my grandfather out big time. I am watching my video from that day and it is WAY sharper than what is on the link that I posted. I know that you have a way better understanding of these subjects and aircraft i.d. than i do, and I know that this isnt alt.conspiracy, but as I sit here watching it on my vcr, I just cant believe something would move like that, ive seen other ufo films that arent half as good as what I taped on my vcr that day and everyone goes, ohhh black manta, aurora, etc.., and I just dont understand how it could move at such an angle away from behind the building like that. have you seen a real clean copy of this? And yes I know they found the engine, I dont know why they didnt mention it either, but I have lots of pictures of it, and it is no where as big as that object.My grandfather and friend said the same thing you said about the engine moving from memory and being ejected from the fireball, but it was the angle that it was moving at and the size of the object the really troubled them .If you see it on the video it really looks very large. I posted this question because this is driving me nuts and I really dont see how it can be part of the plane, and i know the most knowledgable people read the forums here, so I hope some of you guys can take a really good look at this before its dismissed. If any of you see a clear copy of it and say its the engine I'll buy it, until then...what is it?
thanks

In Reply to: Re: World Trade Center UFO posted by Magoo on June 28, 2003 at 16:59:40 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]