World Trade Center UFO

Message posted by nomad147 on June 28, 2003 at 14:52:15 PST:

Hello all,
I want to present a topic that has been bugging me since 9-11 and I want to run it past some of you high tech aircraft guys. Im talking about the UFO that was seen when the second plane hit the south tower of the World Trade Center. NO I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT THE SCI-FI CHANNEL COMMERCIAL that some people say was a UFO by the WTC. I have not seen anything about it in the forums here which surprises me. There is plenty of video evidence on the subject, I have it on tape live when it happened, and I did not see it till I read about it and when I ran my tape back there it was. I have the mpegs of it from CNN and Fox news before they pulled it from thier websites and I have the gifs that were on the japanese new sites. I saw it talked about once on the CBS evening news, and havent heard anything about it since then. To the best of my knowledge there is 4 videos available on line that show whatever it is. I have included a link to the anamolies unlimited site where they have broken down the video into still by still pictures. If youve never seen the video, you will definitly take a second and third look at it, and if you stuck a tape into your VCR on 9-11, take it out and look at it again cause chances are you already have it. Like i said, I searched the forum for this topic and I have read most of the forum already so I hope I'm not reposting something, but I dont think I am. Please give me your input on this. and BTW I dont think its the engine from the plane going through the building cause you see it chasing the plane before it hits in two of the videos. Everytime I have shown the video to people they cant believe it. So what do you think it is? If I find a sight that has the full video or a free site wher I can upload it to I will, also you can find it on some file swapping sites, its usally titled WTC-UFO (duh!) just make sure you dont get the SCI-FI channel one. Thank you very much!!

Attached link: http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/WTC_UFO.html

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]