Out of the Blue

Message posted by SEZBRONCO on June 24, 2003 at 21:15:19 PST:

If you missed the documentary "Out of the Blue" on the SciFi Channel, you missed the BEST documentary on UFO's I've ever seen. I was reminded of 2 things mentioned in the documentary, I wanted to mention here.
"Out of the Blue" had a segment on the UFO flap over Washington, DC, for about a week in July, 1952. If you look at the archives of the Metro Section of the Washington Post for July 27, 2002, you will see how a number of witnesses watched 2 F-16's chase a bright blue object over Washington DC, the night of July 26,2002, 50 years to the day after the famous flap. Even more astounding is how the only report of this was in the Metro not on the front page, not screamed from every press organization in the world. F-16's chase a UFO over the Capital 10 months after 9-11-2001 and nearly total silence!! The fog of denial about UFO's is truly incredible.
"Out of the Blue" also described the COMETA report published in France in 1999. This report prepared by some of the highest ranking people in the French military, science and government concluded UFO's are real, need to be studied and may pose a threat to the defense of all countries. What was left out of the documentary was the additional comment in the COMETA report that the handling of the UFO issue by the intelligence and military communities of the US are studied by trainees in French intelligence of how to conduct a disinformation campaign.

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]