john lear

Message posted by mattyboy on June 16, 2003 at 11:21:38 PST:

I visit this website often and I love it. But recently I was going through the archived posts and found one about John Lear. I had never heard of him before. So I did a search and found his article. Read the whole thing. Interesting to say the least. This guy seems to have a good resume. But is he just nuts? I like a good conspiracy theory as much as the next guy, but come on. I found this to be way too much to swallow. So what is his story? I would love to here some comments and opinions. thanks.. and thanks for the great site. like I said I visit here often, this is my first post though.
On a side note, I will be taking a three week trek around the country for my vacation this year. I will be stopping in arizona for a few days. I used to live in Bullhead City. Anyway, I plan to visit rachel while out there. I've read all the trip reports and I want one of my own. I want to experience that quesy feeling of driving down GLR for the first time. And maybe waving at the cammo dudes. well I've rambled on enough , thanks matt

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]