Re: Dreamland Infilltration

Message posted by Hank on June 14, 2003 at 20:33:47 PST:

With all due respect I believe that anyone that travels to the border or any of the gates has a sense of adventure. I have seen Cammo Dudes many times. I have traveled the border sometimes out of their sight and have popped up in another location from behind a hill or out of a wash and found them to be nearby and very alert. This was done in my normal course of exploring not out of any urge to challenge or test them. We know that their are ground sensors, video and other sophisticated monitoring devices. Yes their regular routine usually keeps them inside the border, but remember that usually you are out their alone. Lots of land and no one else. It is probably best to take great care in your actions and dont provoke them anymore than you would provoke anyone in the middle of nowhere.From what I have seen they have no sense of humor. Iam sure that some of the members of this board can attest to that.
Have an adventure, do some exploring, and please be careful.
Thank You
Hank

In Reply to: Re: Dreamland Infilltration posted by Rustymax on June 14, 2003 at 18:19:53 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]