Re: 1960's aerial photo of Area 51

Message posted by Rustymax on June 03, 2003 at 19:00:30 PST:

I think even a moron realizes this is not a "secure" website...it is exactly just that, which means the public that is intrested can access it and not try to look behind some secrecy curtin. It keeps being referred to that current or former employee's probably access the site daily...so what? If anominmity is required, substitue their name with Donald Duck, Coyote, etc., but don't let that be an excuse to hide behind what seems to be some made up story by you to draw attention to yourself...As is said at times-S**t or get off the pot!

I was intrested in this site because of the numerous contributors that have put material into this site, do so everyone who is intrested may be able to find out or seek information that the subjects of Area 51/Dulce/S-4 seem to hide behind the smoke and mirrors of misinformation. But then there are contributors like you that bring up 'half subjects' and then seem to change your mind before the meat of the subject is revealed and say all the rest of us aren't ready to know what you know...again I repeat....Then WHY did you mention it in the first place??

In Reply to: Re: 1960's aerial photo of Area 51 posted by Ed Ponist on June 03, 2003 at 16:55:49 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]