Re: Some of us talk more than others.....

Message posted by Chris McDowell on April 08, 2003 at 20:29:47 PST:

I feel like I'm repeating a common sentiment, but I agree wholeheartedly. Military aviation is something of a religion for me, and I'd wager more than a few others here. :) And places like Groom, Edwards, and Nellis are something like Mecca, if you will. I've never visited Edwards or Nellis, and I've been to Groom only once. This site allows people like me to have contact with those places through the people who have been there. I have learned so much about current and former black projects from this site, far more than I expected. As much as I'd love to be able to park a lawnchair in the desert and scan the Groom airspace all day, that just isn't practical for me. But I know that when interesting things are seen, it will probably make it to this site, thanks to Joerg and others. I don't know of any other site on the net that has more info--real, practical, useful info--about Groom and black aircraft projects in general than this one. I know considerably more than I used to, and I started out thinking I knew a lot. This site is great just the way it is.

Chris M.

In Reply to: Re: Some of us talk more than others..... posted by zipper on April 08, 2003 at 18:00:06 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]