Re: Some of us talk more than others.....

Message posted by Toms on April 08, 2003 at 14:41:07 PST:

Oops!
I certainly didn't intend to accuse and confront - all I wanted to do was to raise some questions...
I pretty well understand the issue of national security, still I don't see how revealing e.g. a secret spy plane would jeopardize it. One of the latest threats to national security was carried out by people equipped with box cutters and I don't think the Iraqis or N. Koreans give a damn about whether it's a satellite, an U2 or possibly Aurora that is taking pictures of them. The existance of a space craft launch a/c or some other Star Wars gadget might annoy the Russians ( who surely know much better what's going on in Area 51 than you and me - they knew about the A12 long before it was revealed ), but the US government didn't seem to bother much lately about what other governments think of them - e.g. Kyoto treaty, UN security council ( I hope this statement wasn't too political... ;-) )
So - what are they hiding and why? That's the question we'd all like to get an answer to and if someone here has a piece of the puzzle but doesn't say so, I'd like to know why.

Kind regards
Toms

In Reply to: Re: Some of us talk more than others..... posted by Andre' M. Dall'au on April 08, 2003 at 10:28:25 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]