Re: Some of us talk more than others.....

Message posted by F-117A Webmaster on April 08, 2003 at 13:41:52 PST:

I was not trying to act all high and mighty.

Your point Toms was that noone had talked about BOP before it was reveiled, and therefore, noone here had any clue. That was incorrect.

I am sure, by accident, that I have been told "sensitive" information at one point or another by somebody. I only post stuff which I think is definately public domain and won't hurt US national interests. (Rememebr, public domain does NOT mean declassified!)

In addition, I will soon be trying to get a security clearance I hope. Posting something that compromises national securty would probably not be advantages personally to say the least.

Some folks here DO talk in code now and then..... kinda a secret handshake. Why? Maybe giving each other a wink about some "inside joke", or playing games with one another. A "yes" or "no" is sometimes quite a definitive answer to a VERY complex question.

Rememebr, I am a college student and therefore have no real first hand information to add to anything. Nontheless, I can STILL compromise security if someone compromised it to me. Therefore, we (as a community) must be somewhat careful.

I hate to say it, but if the plans of the AURORA or whatever plopped on my desk, I wouldn't post it for the world to see. If I hear a buzzword that is interesting, now that I might post.

Most here are detectives, not reporters. Buzzwords are most people's here hobby.

F-117A Webmaster
www.f-117a.com

In Reply to: Re: Some of us talk more than others..... posted by Toms on April 07, 2003 at 23:53:24 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]