Re: I want to know YES or NO

Message posted by lone wolf on April 04, 2003 at 0:32:35 PST:

I don't think anyone can say yes with 100% certainty, but it is very likely you will not be bothered. The worse that can happen is they will ask you to stop taking photos.

Personally, I don't like the north fence photos. That is where cars hang out to be directly under the flight path. Only B52s photograph well from that direction in my opinion. You shoot them heading from the front. I prefer parking by Las Vegas BlVD by the west fence, but at the north end of the field. However, you will need a 400mm lens for the west fence. If you don't have any large glass, then under the flight path (north fence) is better.

I will warn you that I had a run in with security at Indian Springs. While taking some video of the T-birds, security came at me code 3 (red lights flashing). Weapons were visible but holstered. I was asked to leave and I did. I just went to the other side of the highway where it took more work for them to harass me. However, I am the only person who ever had a run in with security at Indian Springs. You might be the first person to have a problem at Nellis.

In Reply to: I want to know YES or NO posted by JACK on April 04, 2003 at 0:03:23 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]