Re: History?

Message posted by Ed Ponist on March 27, 2003 at 4:53:31 PST:

Your site is fine-just floating a hypothesis, so do not take it personal. Based on what I've seen you are quite dedicated. This site is interesting but personally, I would be hesitant to publish any sensitive information due to the public nature of this site- which is most definitely monitored, which I was hinting at. My trip, for example, this month to Nevada/Las Vegas exceeded my expectations. It was very well planned and extremely layered. Nothing more can be said. This is a public site which brings about an interesting dilemma. Though dedicated to uncover the truth about Area 51, this site provides two opposite poles: to provide information up to a certain point- anything beyond a certain level just cannot be discussed no matter how much one wants to share it. That is exactly what I discovered during my trip-that, when a certain ceiling is breached, the veil of secrecy comes down which is very interesting because it brings in focus an internal responsibility. Your site is a very fine site-it is also an open site through which unknowns navigate at will. Your site actually helped me understand during my trip to Nevada what can and can't be discussed. My comments with Chris were based on my internal frustrations on another subject- as a veteran, and a citizen of the US, I feel very strongly, if not passionately, on the political process which commits armies for war. So keep up the good work and my apologies to you for any hurt feelings. Ed

In Reply to: Re: History? posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on March 26, 2003 at 19:15:06 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]