Military aircraft or ufo?

Message posted by Jose on January 16, 2001 at 18:58:44 EST:

I prefer pick military aircraft. Is air force base in Venture county?

Jose

======================================================
J.T. from ufoinfo.com

On Saturday, January 6, 2001, at 9:15 p.m., Warren L. was driving to dinner with his girlfriend when "my girlfriend pointed at an odd 'aircraft' in the sky," he reported, "We immediately got out of the car to get a better look. At once I knew it was not an aircraft, as we known an aircraft to be."

"The object was a mix between rectangle, triangle and parallelogram. That is, we could not definitely describe or perceive its shape. It was dark-colored (like a USA military Stealth bomber--W.L--a constant leading-edge light, a constant trailing-edge light, and a repeatedly flashing middle light. All lights were white."

Warren heard a strange "almost imperceptible" sound as the craft passed overhead. "It sounded like an electrical drone or buzzing completely different from that of a prop (propeller) plane. The buzzing sound was not very loud--quite like a small private aircraft at the same distance from us."

"The craft moved in a straight line at approximately 2,000 feet (600 meters) at the speed of a blimp. The speed of the object just does not make sense, because it was going too slow to stay in the air based on current jet technology. (That is, not enough speed to maintain lift for an aircraft of that size--J.T.) The size of the object was the length of my index finger at arm's length. My estimate is that the object was the length of two or three Boeing 747 jetliners in a row. As it moved away into the distance, the leading edge just disappeared. This leads me to believe that the leading light was pointing away from us and could no longer be seen from our position."

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]