"We Support Our Troops"......

Message posted by Chris on March 24, 2003 at 22:48:59 PST:

War is ugly, and hopefully most of us will never have to experience it firsthand. The fact remains that Saddam Hussein is willingly committing acts of violence, as well as "ethnic cleansing" on his own people, causing much suffering in Iraq. I think that like one person said, Joerg supports the troops as I'm sure about 99.9% of the visitors to this site do, and not all the actions of George Bush and various members of his cabinet. This war, whether some say about money or terrorism or whatever, in my opinion is justified and necessary. I don't want to see anyone suffer, not at the hands of a dictator. A kid I briefly know from a few towns over, all but 20 years of age, was killed in mortar fire last week while advancing with his Marine division in an attempt to capture an Iraqi stronghold. Let's make sure that his life, as well as the lives of those that have/will lose their life in the future times of this conflict died for a cause and in the end were part of a victory, one that came with them making the ultimate sacrifice. You may not be behind the reasoning, but stay behind those that follow their orders so gracefully. GODSPEED TO ALL THE TROOPS!!!!

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]