Re: A Second Trip?

Message posted by nomad147 on March 24, 2003 at 22:18:31 PST:

If anyone other than you or maybe Joerg made the statement of a second trip, I would think that person was full of crap. To say that the manuscript would make an exciting, fun read is an understatement. Mr. Freemans story is a great story and should not be lost to the "ravages" of time. You are doing the honorable thing by following his wishes , but I hope that his family sees how important his story is to a lot of people. Here is the one credible story of going onto the "most secret place in America" and practicaly no one knows of it. Maybe Mr. Freeman didn't believe in cold war secrets, or aliens, or whatever, but he did go there and he wrote about it and thats what counts. I am glad that he found the inscription the second time. The story may not be big enough for a book, but I bet it would make a lot of money for a magazine or video. If Mr. Freemans family doesnt want him to be remembered for something like a trip, I respect that, but I also think the story is too big not to be told. Please let them know that a lot of people are interested.
Thanks

PS-I support the troops also.

In Reply to: Re: A Second Trip? posted by Steve Hauser on March 23, 2003 at 13:21:39 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]