Re: Do camo dude have a cow suit too?

Message posted by Hank on February 16, 2003 at 15:27:35 PST:

While I was in Rachel two weeks ago I decided to do a check on our cowcams as I havent received any video from them for quite a while. We had some of them mixing with Steves livestock along GLR. We thought that would give us good cover as they moved along the border.As I approached the signs and the Cammo Dudes I saw them off to my right about 50 yards from the border where they were supposed to be. As I got out of the vehicle and started to approach them I noticed that they had been distracted and were in the throughs of being pleasured by females of like species. As you know our cowcams are very manly man longhorns so I guess that this was to be expected. After some research I discovered that the females had been introduced by none other that the Cammo Dudes themselves as they thought that our videos were making them look too overweight on television. So for the time being our cowcams arent streaming any video that would be fit for a family website such as the DLR. Some of the posters are working on a couple of ideas to get us back on line.Maybe an rc cow, or a breed of cow that celebrates the alternative lifestyle,(would keep them from the females)or back to the cow suits which I find unacceptable based on some not very pleasant cicumstances last summer with one of Steves bovines.Looking forward to live video in the future.
Hank

In Reply to: Re: Do camo dude have a cow suit too? posted by adc_dog on February 16, 2003 at 10:38:47 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]