Re: Graduation

Message posted by Scott on February 07, 2003 at 22:49:08 PST:

The intriguing aspect of human intelligence/intellect is that it can be self limiting without being self aware. Kind of like that Colonel Flag character from the old M*A*S*H* TV show: Is he really really clever or just really mentally ill??!! Is he a flaming paranoid or does he possess extraordinary powers of insight into the human psyche? Is there a high-level shadow government or just morons making hand shadows on the wall, reacting like animals to primal psychological triggers? One has to wonder sometimes... Those who really know will never tell, and those who will never know create over-complicated explanations for things they cannot imagine. Most of the time secrets are anticlimactic--it's the mystery that keeps us all going. I love a good mystery, military jets, spaceflight and pinnacle technologies. Exposing truth can be a hoot, too! (But even truth is subjective....I think I just gave myself an aneurism...) :-) Seek on....

In Reply to: Graduation posted by Rocketfox on February 07, 2003 at 16:38:13 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]