Re: Aliens & alien spacecraft

Message posted by Norio Hayakawa on February 07, 2003 at 17:44:49 PST:

Dear Dirity Harry (I thought it was Dirty Harry),
I appreciate your enthusiasm for topics that you mentioned, such as UFOs and "aliens invading Rachel" and "Roswell" (LOL), etc. etc......but in all honesty, Area 51 has absolutely nothing to do with "UFOs" or "aliens", etc. I pray that you will come to the world of reality.

As far as I know from gathering information since 1987 and spending lots of time visiting the Tikaboo Valley and its surroundings since 1989, Area 51 is nothing more than a conglomerate aerospace complex shared by the Air Force and various defense contractors for R & D and testing of relevant aersopace projects.
If you wish to continue to believe in "UFOs" and "aliens" , etc, etc. that is your prerogative, but I cannot help but think that you are living in a world of imagination. I hope you will wake up to reality. Otherwise, you will indeed continue to live in a true "dreamland". (LOL)

In the meantime, getting back to reality, even today, there are hundreds and hundreds of defense contractor workers working there in various shifts and in highly compartmentalized projects.
Area 51 (officially admitted by our government in the last few years as "an operating base near Groom Lake") continues to be a much needed conglomerate complex for our national defense and I believe that our hard-earned tax dollars are at work there.
There had been some issues raised as far as environmental statues are concerned, but I believe that they are, or have corrected that situation, although the class action lawsuit on behalf of the former workers and their families are still ongoing.

In Reply to: Aliens & alien spacecraft posted by dirity harry collins on February 06, 2003 at 20:09:44 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]