Re: Powells Speech

Message posted by Andrew on February 06, 2003 at 14:13:00 PST:

First off, let me declare an interest here. I'm English, I am certainly not European, I would rather the UK was the 51st (or whatever the right number is) state of the USA than part of a federal Europe and I do agree with deposing Saddam and I think Powells speach was a masterful and honest presentation of very little HARD evidence.
I live in a country that has lived with terrorism for over 30 years, I have seen the results of terrorism first hand and I have seen Americans dig deep in to their pockets to fund this terrorism. Now, in the war against terrorism, have they even looked at the Irish situation? If they have, are they looking to invade to resolve it? Are they looking to invade Israel to resolve all the UN resolutions they have breached? Will they invade N. Korea, or Zimbabwe or any other African nation state with appaling human rights records?
I don't expect an answer, i just wish to provoke thought and I do expect to be slammed, just think about it.
I lost friends in GW1, i don't want to lose more in GW11 Bush Returns (see it's made for Hollywood)

In Reply to: Powells Speech posted by Cameron Ratliff on February 05, 2003 at 9:56:30 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]