BLACK THOR

Message posted by robb on January 12, 2003 at 13:00:44 PST:

...Cool name, eh? Here's the story.

A lot of you have been to my little tinfoil hat site (http://members.fortunecity.com/seismicevent) where I talk about high-power microwave weapons, whether they were mounted on a C-130 and were used on 9/11 to bring down Flight 93, etc.

So awhile back I get a note from someone directing me to the Air Combat Information Group discussion board, where there's a note from a fellow claiming to have worked on just such a system, designed to bring down airliners, with the code name BLACK THOR.

I didn't take much stock in it, being really too cutesy a name for anything serious.

But lately I've been looking into HPM testing facilities, and something clicked. There's a facility at the Navy's China Lake, where open-air HPM testing goes on, with an asset called the Transient High Output Radiator. Interestingly enough, in more than one place they call it by the abbreviation THOR.

I'm thinking there's something to this; one of the witness statements on 9/11 said the C-130 they saw looked like a Navy Electronic Warfare plane. It's like I'm dancing on the edge of something, with so many corresponding pieces but no whole.

Anyone have any thoughts?

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]