Re: terraserver and censor dots??(thank you J.)

Message posted by Lanesa on January 08, 2003 at 22:49:48 PST:

Thanks to you for letting me know what the dots were on the images, Joerg, I really didn't know, as I live in an area with great rainfall and small hills, no need for irrigation! I got suspicious about the dots after I saw that cave like area on Mount Blanca, and after looking up on Google, found the Steven Greer thing about poison gas, people/military inside the mountain Blanca (like Cheyenne mountain) one site I saw last year said Mt Blanca had 5 levels of living areas including movie theater, don't know if it is true tho...also saw that quite a few people think San Luis Valley is another, or new area 51, also Dugway, Utah. The terraserver images(or lack of images) of Burley, Idaho go into the Dugway area, or just west of it into Nevada. Today I came across an area south of Atlanta, Georgia where they only had topo map, no images, I am gonna go into that more tomorrow. (yeah, I know, I spend WAY too much time on terraserver and internet!) The Bartlesville area and south (Oklahoma) make me wonder also with no image available. It cannot be because of boring landscape in aerial photos, as the entire Black Rock Desert is in the images! (I love the black rock area, lived in Lovelock a few months, it is nice, but boring aerial photos)
Thanks again for letting me know the dots are pivot irrigation. Oh, also, I came to this forum through a link in Google, so I didn't realize you had some of the pics on your site that I told that one guy about! I just LOVE doing this, researching stuff on the net. I am a stay at home mom, so if you ever need stuff found out on here, let me know, I sit here for hours browsing stuff-I search the internet for people in my small town as they don't have the time to sit and search. Thanks again!

In Reply to: Re: terraserver and censor dots?? posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on January 07, 2003 at 23:17:20 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]