Re: what is actually known about the tr3b?

Message posted by Chris on December 29, 2002 at 19:27:45 PST:

Yeah, the whole anti-gravity ET technology bit is quite a ways out there in my opinion. I do, indeed, believe that the TR-3 "Black Manta" or an aircraft that matches it's reported design in very similiar ways does exist. I have heard radio intercepts from Texas, I believe, a few years back that lead me to believe that the aircraft involved in the transmissions is this very aircraft. The ATC people speak of "taking bolts out of the heatshield" and at the end of one of the transmissions they even go as far as saying from one ATC to another on the ground, "You ever seen one of these before?." They also mention something about a "first glance" of the aircraft with security. It just so happens that Colin Powell was making an "unannounced" visit to the area where the intercepts were made. If I can find those I'll be sure to post a link so you can hear them, they're quite interesting. Secondly, as far as the skyquakes go, I am 100% sure that there is/was an extremely high speed project that was flying out of Groom Lake. I doubt an aircraft designed to work in tandem with F-117's as the TR-3 has been reported to do would fly at such speeds, so it leaves me to believe it is from another craft. I bought a 4 video-set from TDC a few years back in which the TR-3 is mentioned ad is accompanied by a video clip of what is a very strange "bat-shaped" aircraft that certainly doesnt match the contours of an F-117, and while similiar to the B-2, it's not one of those either. Your guess is as good as mine!

In Reply to: Re: what is actually known about the tr3b? posted by Andreas Parsch on December 29, 2002 at 13:42:28 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]