Re: The Diversion Tactic

Message posted by Chris on December 14, 2002 at 20:56:57 PST:

I believe that with all eyes on Area 51 over the last decade or so, it is possible that other testing grounds are up and operational at other locations around the US. Personally, it all seems a little too much to be a total diversion or trick to allure more attention to the base. If that was the case they would have kept White Sides/Freedom Ridge within the publics grasp, and let them overlook the base from there. Personally I think that the powers that be at Groom simply got tired of the prying eyes that constantly were on the facility. It all made total sense that when the name of this "secret location" became a household name, especially after Lazar came out with his story, they would grab the land and make it a bit more difficult to view the base. As people have said, there is still alot of activity at Area 51. As far as "Area 19" being an alternate for Groom, there is no proof or otherwise to back that up. Last I heard, the space where Area 19 lays on old AEC (Atomic Energy Commission) maps was just flat desert land. Tom Mahoods BlueFire site had some good info on the Area 19 myth.

In Reply to: Re: The Diversion Tactic posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on December 14, 2002 at 19:54:09 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]