Re: Glenn Cambell Wherabouts?

Message posted by Chris on December 14, 2002 at 14:13:59 PST:

Yes, the Area 51 Research Center's site (www.area51researchcenter.com) has been offline for quite awhile now. Don Emory, whom Glenn had hired to manage the bookstore in Rachel pulled out in early 2002. I managed to visit the site a few times in the last couple weeks it was up. Don had posted this whole story about how Rachel was home to an "undercover" drug/meth lab. I can't say for sure whether this is true or not since I have never visited Rachel. As for Glenn Campbell, he still sells out of the UFOmind domain, although as said it is no longer updated. As for Glenn's involvement in anything related to Area 51 I wouldn't totally count him out of the picture alltogether. I have AOL and upon a member directory search I discovered that Glenn (AOL screen name "CammoDudes@aol.com") looks to be still involved, or at least claims to be. Below is Glenn's profile from AOL:

Name: Glenn Campbell
Sex: Male
Marital Status: Single
Hobbies & Interests: UFOs, Area 51 research, hiking, paranormal investigation, BUFFETS!
Favorite Gadgets: 450 Mhz Dell
Occupation: Area 51 researcher, author and webmaster of my site.
Personal Quote: The truth is out there, but so are lies. (Scully)

In Reply to: Re: Glenn Cambell Wherabouts? posted by gary on December 14, 2002 at 13:34:46 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]