Re: fly-over video of Dreamland???

Message posted by Andre' M. Dall'au on December 29, 2000 at 07:24:35 EST:

Oh, I think they'd leave the RC plane alone and go after the guy with the control unit. Since the base has probably cornered the market on UAV's, I don't think I'd like to see what they could send back. However something, small, wood, black, with IRDV, flown at night, might have a good chance at a round trip. Coals to Newcastle, but it would be something that would hard to intercept. If the operator was caught, I think the "hey, I'm lost" excuse wouldn't work too well. The CIA at one time had a target folder for Fidel Castro, and a projected plan to eliminate him was a RC plane with a warhead that would be flown into him during one of his many, and lengthly speeches. And that was in the sixties. A slow-moving cruise missle. Since the guys on the other side of the fence probably have more electronic toys than the Clinton's have political lives, they could probably monitor the freqs and jam whatever they wanted anyway. Neat thought though Gary.

In Reply to: fly-over video of Dreamland??? posted by gary on December 29, 2000 at 01:47:01 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]