Re: Is Area 51 the real secret base?

Message posted by Daleran on October 30, 2002 at 17:18:39 PST:

"Area 51 is not supposed to be in use anymore. The base was moved due to visitors. The publicity that the base has got over the last 30 years is ridiculous, in my opinion I think the base has been moved to a slighter cooler environment."

-The pessimistic one

Someone made this qoute on another message board I have been visiting and I think he is correct. You can disagree with me but 1000 employes could be used completly to make us think that it is secret. They probably do somthing, just nothing as important or secret as you think. Everyone knows about Area 51. Why in the world would the government keep it there. It may be underground for all we know or on a remote island where there is knowone for many, many miles. I heard it functions as an Air Force base to do bombing runs on a range in New Mexico, but only with B-52s and other known aircraft, the "UFO's" could just be stealth bombers in development, not aliens. There are no aliens in Area 51. I

In Reply to: Re: Is Area 51 the real secret base? posted by Daleran on October 30, 2002 at 17:08:56 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]