Re: I have a grey.

Message posted by Andre' M. Dall'au on October 27, 2002 at 9:58:21 PST:

Very interesting and important discovery, and I think you allow the world to view your specimen. A good place to start is call Rosie O'Donnell. Wait come to think of it the Grey IS Rosie O'Donnell. The scary eye contact and desire to throw up when viewed makes it very probable. Apparently it just sits there and waves it's appendages and has no real purpose or abilities, so I think we must view it as a certainty that you have unwittingly captured Rosie O'Donnell. Try feeding it twinkies and having a female to communicate to it for best results. Apparently firearms frightens her, so unless they are there to specifically protect her family - don't have them anywhere near her. Don't enter in to any media deals with her as I understand she doesn't understand the contractural process, and will not participate unless it suits her current whim. Bottom line excellent job about placing this potentially socially destructive alien life form in a seculded area and observing it, apparently it has been feeding for years on inappropriate positive feedback from a especially ignorant following, and without that I suspect it might whither and die. Let me know the outcome and Godspeed.

In Reply to: I have a grey. posted by anonymous on October 24, 2002 at 9:08:24 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]