I have a grey.

Message posted by anonymous on October 24, 2002 at 9:08:24 PST:

I don't really know how to explain this. This morning I went out to do my usual early morning grouse hunt when I stumbled on what appeared to be a leg. A tiny leg. I brushed off the snow and leaves and sure sh#t there it was staring me in the face. The initial eye contact was so frightening to me that I jumped back and literally threw up. Its arms were moving slowly, I knew I have to do something to help it. I ran back to my truck put my gun back and grabbed my emergency blanket. I wrapped it up and brought it home.

I don't know what to do from here. What do I do with it? Its up and moving around. The air feels funny in here. I don't know what it is but the air is just different.

IT is just sitting in my closet, it doesn't seem to like the bright light. But when I went to my computer to write this IT seemed interested and made its way out. I snapped a photo with my webcam. IT knew what I did and ran to the closet again. What do I do with this.

I just called in sick for work and will be back later to give you updates and some more pictures if all goes well.

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]