TNCAP

Message posted by Spooky_Dogg on December 25, 2000 at 12:42:03 EST:

TN, you don't need an air-vent in the middle of an
air field facility, if all that is present is planes
for testing. What I was implying (FROM PERSONAL,
FIRST-HAND EXPERIENCE)(and without breaching my NSA clerances (notice I did not say NASA) that for the last 20 years there has been an increasing amount of BLACK PROJECTS at several military installations, including GROOM section. Many of these items have long been hidden by being included among the Army and Air Force budgets, an example would be an Agency that I extremely familar with: NSA (National Security Agency) located at Fort George G. Meade, MD.

Yes, some of the projects have included development of biotechnical chemical warfare (Ft. Detrick), laser weapons (Waltham and Framingham MA), Reverse and Hybrid Genetic Engineering ("Groom" and W/P Ohio,
and NPO/COGS classified "stuff" at Mt. Weather, VA.
These are ALL Non-Aeronautical issues, however the tie-in comes from attempts to build something similar to the "Borg" you see from your "science-fiction" sagas
but with enhancements of weapons-delivery systems,
and A. I. to fly combat missions. Further, there is ongoing research within the active military forces
designed to improve their K-capacity.

As for our bet, well, if I give you the title of my
POSITION, you will not only be eating your words, dear friend, but know well I've told you the truth; and by virtue of the office I hold it would indeed reveal my high-profile identity, thereby placing me at risk and directly in the path of great danger with extreme prejuidice.

Again, I advise you folk to look well to the arrangement and relationship of location of the Western-most USAF bases particularly. The favorite
RUN is over the central portion of Mojave.

RED AGGRESSORS
bt

In Reply to: Re: THESE * * * SMIRKS * * * FOR Y'ALL *GRIN* :-) posted by TNCAP on December 22, 2000 at 19:26:03 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]