@"Fuel Fraction": My DLR article on Groom projects

Message posted by Andreas Parsch on April 27, 2002 at 7:26:06 PST:

Hello Steve,

you accuse me of not providing sources, proofs etc. for the information in my article about "Secret Projects at Groom Lake". Well, what do you think is the purpose of the "disclaimer" at the beginning of the article?

To be a bit more specific: The article was compiled from _unproven_ statements, most (but not all) of them provided by the poster "Wolfbane". Most of it has been posted on this forum here, but I also received some info and pictures from Wolfbane by e-mail. However, and that's the reason for the first paragraph on the webpage, this is _not_ proven and reliable information! I myself do _not_ believe that all is true. In fact, there are others on the forum who think that (almost) all "info" on the webpage is _wrong_!

My article is intended to be a summary of _claims_. Nothing more. Whenever a claim is shown to be wrong, it will be removed.

As a note: I will rewrite the HGV section in the near future, to integrate the additional claims(!) which have been posted by you and Wolfbane in the last days.

Best wishes
Andreas

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]