Re: Thoughts for the Thinking Human; Questions to Consider

Message posted by Magoo on December 12, 2000 at 00:41:19 EST:

All good questions SD...

1) - You could be right..., I guess only time will tell!

2) - I think the chances are that there is intelligent life elsewhere in the universe, I'm just not convinced it would necessarily have the capacity to evolve to the point where it would have the capacity required to travel the vast distances to visit us. I would be more than happy to be proved wrong though. :-)

3) - See above...

4) - They may not all be located in NV, however I suspect the greatest concentration of 'flying' black projects may be in the southern NV/CA areas. Got any hints as to where else to look?

5) - Sorry, not sure if you're referring to a project specifically labelled 'Black Triangles', or you're just speaking in general terms.

6) - I'm sure there are some that have done some of that, but they're not letting on if they have. Unless you're on the inside as you apparently are (?), or you can afford to this research stuff on a full-time basis, then we wouldn't necessarily know to look at those places.

There's no doubt you have much to contribute SD. I just wish I had the time to disseminate it all and try putting it all back together!

Magoo

In Reply to: Thoughts for the Thinking Human; Questions to Consider posted by Spooky_Dogg on December 12, 2000 at 00:09:14 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]