Re: Big words, little substance

Message posted by wolfbane on March 28, 2002 at 14:50:31 PST:

Mr Magoo,

Being pissed off is better than being pissed on, wouldn't you agree. And there you go again, thinking that you're something special. Stupid questions? That
may be, but it takes a fool to answer stupid questions.

Smug? I'm far from being that petty. What's the matter, can't seem to solve enigmas? Oh yeah, I remember, you don't like playing games. Then don't join in. As I recall, you haven't solved anything lately, have you? This post isn't meant to flame, but
take it any way you please.

I certainly don't know everything, which by sensible reasoning, I'm not a know-it-all. Sounds like you think you are, though. If I'm proven wrong, I'll apologize. But I won't apologize for being right. That, to me, isn't being smug.

And I'm not going to e-mail you; that too is petty. I seriously doubt that you know as much as you claim on black programs and/or aircraft.

Your replies to my posts have nothing to do with the topic, other than you don't like what I have to say. Sounds like similar words coming from you about me. Lets just stay with the topic; don't like the game? Then don't play.

Wolfbane

In Reply to: Re: Big words, little substance posted by Magoo on March 28, 2002 at 14:14:22 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]