Re: Tikaboo Peak Video with a clear view of Groom Lake

Message posted by greatguess on June 14, 2019 at 17:10:59 PST:

there were five smaller tanks where the two large tanks are now. my google earth 3d buildings (i am timmy) are now out of date for that location at area 51. google earth ended the program of letting owners submit 3d buildings in about 2015 when the program was ended. by then i had created about 200 buildings and got them approved for worldwide viewing - i wish they would let me update them but they won't.... i had to fight with google on every building because only the owners were allowed to submit 3d buildings - i had to explain to google folks on EVERY building why i couldn't send them a picture of the building- it was a three year battle to get them all approved. almost every building was a submit/disapprove/appeal/approve process.... you can go to google earth, turn on 3d buildings, drop the little man down on the map and look around like you are standing on the ramp.
greatguess

In Reply to: Re: Tikaboo Peak Video with a clear view of Groom Lake posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on June 14, 2019 at 16:52:20 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]