Re: UFO Seekers visit at Area 51

Message posted by Gregos on November 01, 2018 at 8:29:05 PST:

HA! I started to write this in response but chose the shorter version I posted instead. Almost word for word!

What I was going to post:

Well, I hate to open the flood gates for UFO nut jobs, but since you asked, I can only give you my reason:

Frankly, I just don't care. With over ONE HUNDRED BILLION galaxies out there it's probably safe to say we aren't alone. However, if there are life forms out there, I hope they pass us by. We are killing this planet quite nicely thank you. We don't need any help from “outsiders!”

I did not watch this video in it entirety. I watched about a minute (or less). I’m not going to waste 20 minutes to see out of focus video of distant aircraft or most likely flares. Now, I have seen some weird things out there in the past. I’ve been an aviation enthusiast since I was knee high and I’ve also had flight training. I’ve been always able to explain what it was in the end.

Car camping around Area 51 in my early visits, I joked around saying, if the Mother Ship landed right next to me, I’d ask them, “Which Hangar do the keep the really Super Secret stuff in?”

In Reply to: Re: UFO Seekers visit at Area 51 posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on November 01, 2018 at 8:05:59 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]