FOIA

Message posted by RickB on March 30, 2017 at 12:00:20 PST:

Can someone please help me with this? I have been a contributing member for many years with occasional donations to the site (Joerg).

I travel around the country from time going to air bases and watching and filming the aircraft fly from the perimeter. Over a great many years I have been to NAS Alameda, McClellan, Castle, Norton, George and Williams when they were all open; NAS Fallon (the mass GAG launches and Top Gun exercises here are tremendous!); Lemoore, China Lake, Edwards, North Island, El Central, Nellis, Luke, Yuma, Kingsville, Corpus Christie, Kelly, Randolph, NAS New Orleans, Pensacola, Eglin, Tyndall, Key West, Homestead, Patrick, Beaufort and Ellsworth to name a few.

I know everyone here are aircraft enthusiasts in some way, otherwise you wouldn't be here! I'm just trying to find the best way to go through the FOIA process to see if I can get some information from a couple of air bases (NAS Fallon and MCAS Yuma). I can't even find an official website for NAS Fallon (and other Navy bases as well - official websites, unlike the AF).

I know some of you have gone through this process many times before (mainly with Nellis).

A little help please??

Thank you, Rick

By the way, it seems like just a matter of time before several black project come to light (B-21, etc.).

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]