Re: Busy Day at Groom Lake...

Message posted by WheresJanet on June 26, 2015 at 22:45:59 PST:

YOU Shouldn't care if you have nothing to hide...

And when is it news that the Federal Government runs tags of unauthorized visitors?

Oh thats right the NSA doesn't intercept phone calls either... I forgot!

This is a post 9/11 world we all live in. Drive to ANY Federal Installation and you will get harassed by their security.
If you really want some fun go to the Utah Data Center...
I guarantee the UDC will get your heart pounding.

Do you think Area 51 is the ONLY classified installation in the world? Have you ever heard of Camp David, Mount Weather, Site M @ Ft Meade, Site C communications annex, MCCC @ F.E. Warren or how about all 450 ICBM silos located throughout Montana, Wyoming, Colorado and North Dakota?? I'm pretty sure all of those will attract attention from facility officials...OR the 45 MAF's in charge of those ICBM's. Go to the UK and visit RAF Croughton.. Im sure they wont bother you...

To think Area 51 is the only Classified Facility is showing a lack of understanding of the infrastructure of the US Government!

Until you can prove me wrong your word is just as good as mine in regards of who is currently guarding USAF-OL near Groom Lake! ;)

Thank you,
WheresJanet.

In Reply to: Re: Busy Day at Groom Lake... posted by FosterVS on June 26, 2015 at 21:11:26 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]