Re: Wake-up call......

Message posted by Andre' M. Dall'au on December 05, 2000 at 07:57:23 EST:

After finding out how the White House will be massively expanded, to include a eight hundred car garage, gym and offices, all underground. The garage is to be built under the ellipse. All very casual, and like they do it every day. Well, maybe they do. Since the base has possible plans for more annexation, whatever they are doing they feel can be compromised from observers twenty-five miles away. Man, that either is advanced paranoia, or they really have something to hide. Next time we go to Tikaboo, I really think we need to really analyze what we can see. As far as roads, I've always thought the vehicular traffic I could observe moving through the gates around Rachel could not support a base of that size, so the main logistic artery MUST come from somewhere else. That should be a focus of research, because if that turns out to be area that can be monitored, we could learn a lot. BTW, I have recently talked to a USAF pilot that confirmed that every day he was flown to Groom Lake on the familiar 737's for a regular shift of flying USAF Blackhawks. He wore civvies, not uniforms for the hop to Groom Lake. I'll try to get more info, but the source is A1.

In Reply to: Wake-up call...... posted by zipper on December 04, 2000 at 20:07:20 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]