Re: Spook Sharing

Message posted by Andreas Parsch on February 28, 2002 at 14:25:59 PST:

Wow!! I asked to identify an unknown, and most probably secret, aircraft, hoping to get at best one or two sentences, and you come up with its performance characteristics, number of airframes built, designation, and even a f*cking tail number ;-))! Anyway, thanks a lot for your reply!

The "F-121 Sentinel" name has been "around" since quite some time, but usually together with some anti-gravity stories. I wonder how many serious researchers dismissed the whole reports just because of the anti-grav crap.

BTW, you mention the fact that "F-121" does not imply the existence of F-numbers 118 thru 120. Is it correct (as it's my impression), that many (or all??) secret aircraft receive "bogus" F-designations with more or less arbitrary numbers? Examples I know include
- YF-110 and YF-113 for MIG-21 and -23, resp.
- possibly YF-113B and -113E for specific variants of the MIG-23 (Flogger B and E ???)
- YF-113G (stealth aircraft(?) developed and flown in the 1993-96 time frame; unrelated to YF-113!)
- F-117A (of course ;-))
- possibly a YF-117D (unrelated to F-117A!)
- F-121 "Sentinel" ;-)

Are any other numbers which are not published so far, but which you can nevertheless reveal?

Thank you very much again for your interesting posts.

Regards
Andreas

In Reply to: Re: Spook Sharing posted by wolfbane on February 28, 2002 at 13:20:28 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]