Re: Edwards South Base & Increases in Security

Message posted by greatguess on August 20, 2014 at 14:51:43 PST:

Yes, something is going on at Edwards South Base. It is something nobody will talk about.

In the last year or so all of the customers with the exception of the B2 have been moved to main base (B1, B52 primarily) from south base. This indicates to me that whatever is coming is most likely compatible (security wise) with the B2. It also indicates that it is a BIG project as operating that place costs LOTS of money so the customer must have a large stash of "black" cash they are willing to spend.

Rumor also has it that there is some major construction either going on or soon to start. I don't know any of those details.

I don't have any concrete details - I just keep my eyes and ears open in the surrounding community. I have lots of friends who are associated with this activity but they are keeping their information to themselves. If we all share the little bits of info we each think we know are true we could all get a better picture of what is happening.

Waiting to hear from everytone.....

greatguess

In Reply to: Edwards South Base & Increases in Security posted by RickB on August 20, 2014 at 14:40:25 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]