Re: Operation Raptor Watch.

Message posted by themadgenius on September 06, 2012 at 16:02:13 PST:

I was the one to state the possibility. I thinking now that is was a special Time magazine edition chronicling Special Forces for the US and their training.

I see no reason why it wouldn't make sense! These teams would typically be your Delta, Seals, and Berets, in my opinion. These soldiers already have top secret clearance and keep a "low" profile once retired. In knowing that, there is little fear in them divulging secrets of Groom Lake if they did see something.

Another good point here, is that these soldiers already do ride in top secret aircraft. We know this from the Bin Laden raid. Only Jesus and God knows what other aircraft they could have ridden in over the years that is secret.

I think it is a great way to hone your survival skills, patience to reaction, and planning in mission when it comes to an activity like penetrating Groom Lake. Maybe that is why they put all the sensors out there??!! Ok don't beat me up on that last part.

In Reply to: Operation Raptor Watch. posted by wheresjanet on September 06, 2012 at 12:56:20 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]