Re: Just back from A51. An interesting sighting, and two questions for the experts here

Message posted by Jgalt on August 20, 2012 at 7:40:18 PST:

Hi Joerg,

From a quick look at Google Earth, I'd guess we were only about 4 miles from the peaks on the eastern edge of the facility. I hadn't realized we were that near the mountains....Campfire Hill is a little closer than I thought.

So assuming the plane was at the extreme eastern edge of the valley in which the facility sits, the plane would have been as little as 4-5 miles away. It was definitely on the other side of the hills, as it disappeared below the peaks, after showing itself for just a few seconds.

Sadly, as we weren't expecting to see anything during the day, my camera wasn't at the ready, and I wasn't able to move fast enough to get a shot. I know that's the same story all of the UFO crackpots use when explaining why they didn't get photos of some amazing craft from other worlds, lol. But in this case, since I am completely dismissive of all of the aliens-at-A51 nonsense, and firmly believe that what you see at A51 is no more than cutting edge aviation equipment designed and built by MEN....as opposed to little green men, hopefully my report will be received with less skepticism:-)

In any case, from where we were standing, the plane wouldn't have been in the valley to the North of the Groom Lake runway, it would have been either just over it, or to the east of it, as the plane appeared in the skies to the west from Campfire Hill. It did about 3-4 steep banks, then dipped out of sight below the peaks.

Based on the fact that it might have been as near as 4-5 miles away, and how large it appeared, I'd very roughly guess it was 747-sized, though of course a quite different shape. It was a perfect triangle, which is nothing like the "bat" shape of the Stealth Bomber, when viewed from underneath. I doubt it was a modified Stealth....why would they install a flat trailing edge on a SB after going to all the trouble of engineering it in its normal shape in the first place?

We had another interesting "non" sighting the next day at the Back Gate. We were sitting about 200 yards from the gate, just looking south into the clear skies. We heard a loud jet sound, moving from our right to our left....in other words, the plane was moving from west to east. There were no clouds, and we could see the skies perfectly. I could tell that the plane wasn't TOO far away, because the sound was moving fairly quickly from our right to our left. Obviously, a plane very far away would seem to be moving across your field of vision much more slowly, as far as the perception you'd get from just listening to the roar.

We looked very hard and could see nothing, no plane, no contrails...nothing. But the sound was definitive and unmistakeable. Something definitely flew from our right to our left...loudly. And we couldn't see it. Perhaps it was too high, though you can make out planes at even 40,000 feet.....and in any case, the roar was too loud for the plane to have been that far away. I know they're working on daytime stealth in A51 (from what I read), so I guess there is a slight chance that this would account for what happened.

Daytime "invisibility", despite initially sounding like something only a crackpot would discuss, is actually pretty simple. The side of an object that you are looking at is essentially covered with an LED display (obviously it's a bit more high tech than simple LEDs), and there are cameras on the far side. So you simply get a projection of what is behind the object in question on the side you're looking at. The result is partial invisibility, at least from a distance. Whether they've put that on active planes at this point I don't know...but I guess it's theoretically possible.

'Any thoughts on our perception of the security being more hyper-active at the front gate than at the back gate?

Thanks,

In Reply to: Re: Just back from A51. An interesting sighting, and two questions for the experts here posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on August 20, 2012 at 6:42:46 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]