Re: Area 51 - The Series

Message posted by TD Barmes on August 08, 2012 at 9:02:47 PST:

I apologize that I neglected to remove the political comments and jokes when I agreed for Joerg to publish my "angry" comments. Originally the comment was part of a news update and heads up that I sent out to the Roadrunners as its president. What you don't see is the updates preceding this comment where I updated the Roadrunners on the most recent enshrinements into various Halls of Fame and the Colonel Sam Pizzo that I mentioned doing a filming with the Russians about his navigating for Russian leader, Khrushchev, when he came to the U.S. My original audience were the Groom Lake personnel including CIA, and individuals who earned the Medal of Honor and six who earned the CIA Intelligence Star for Valor. We know now that Jacobsen is part of the Hollywood crowd who seeks to undermine anything doing with military and defense of the United States and my intent was to warn my people. It is well established that most of the Hollywood anti-military activists are liberal, but I should not have said that. Before us, she published a book trashing our Homeland Security and the FBI, and as I speak, she is reportedly seeking dirt on the 1198th SAS, which is still mostly classified. Sadly, muck sells better than heroics. Like her Area 51 book, her earlier book was about Annie Jacobsen herself. Again, I realize that my snide political remarks and joke about Colonel Pizzo being portrayed by Michael Moore could be offensive to those outside my original intended audience and I apologize that they were not removed or redacted. We lost 20% of our pilots during Project OXCART/BLACKSHIELD, and I as President of the Roadrunners take extreme offense that anyone would slander their legacy with fabrications just to sell a book. I hope my comments will warn others so they won't make the mistake we did. What is sad is that because of Jacobsen, many of our older veterans will never conduct another interview and will take their stories to their grave.

In Reply to: Re: Area 51 - The Series posted by A5181 on August 06, 2012 at 1:15:16 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]