Area 51 - The Series

Message posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on August 05, 2012 at 22:14:14 PST:

I wanted to share with our readers part of a newsletter that TD Barnes, president of the Roadrunners, sent out today. He discusses the planned deal for a series based of Annie Jacobsen's infamous book. As if she has not done enough already to hurt and discredit the legacy of the Roadrunners...

"With the declassification of the CIA U-2 and A-12 projects at Groom Lake, the Roadrunners engaged in a mission to record our legacy on a web site, and with various oral history programs to include UNLV and the Library of Congress. The National Geographic Channel did a great documentary about our proud legacy and our members conducted numerous presentations to our nation's intelligence agencies in Washington, D.C.

Unfortunately, our noble efforts were noted by contributing editor at the Los Angeles Times Magazine, Annie Jacobsen who approached the Roadrunners about writing and publishing a book about them. Thinking this would forever record for the sake of history, family, and friends the little known contributions and sacrifices made by members of the Roadrunners, we opened our doors and revealed to Jacobsen intimidate details about our lives and families for publishing in her book, Area 51, An Uncensored History of America’s Top Secret Military Base.

We even introduced Jacobsen to the widows and families of those we lost while defending our nation. We allowed Jacobsen into our homes to meet our families and accompany us to the Inner Sanctuaries of our black world including Air Force bases, the Central Intelligence Agency, Defense Intelligence Agency, the Air and Space Smithsonian Museum, the International Spy Museum, to name a few. We provided Jacobsen access to venues and officials that she could not have otherwise even dreamed of ever seeing. Fortunately, we never provided Jacobsen with anything sensitive to our national security or classified at any level. Obviously we never told her anything about Area 51 as her book has most of it on the Nevada Test Site with nuclear engineers and such altering children and stuffing them into barrels of jello the same as the Russians did to pilot their futuristic flying saucer to Roswell. (What a joke - and it's nonfiction. Oh well!! It made her rich and a lot of fools happy.)

I have personally attempted to contact Jacobsen in hopes she will refrain from her reportedly warped intent to portray the Area 51 veterans and heroes as villains who should be investigated and punished. She refuses to acknowledge my attempts.

The following is the thanks we can most likely expect for providing Jacobsen with a best seller about Annie Jacobsen. Check out amazon.com and you'll see this Si Fi (sorry, it's nonfiction according to Little-Brown) one star rated book is selling for as high as $117 a pop. I apologize for my part in allowing this Trojan Horse into our lives. The Vietnam veterans have Jane Fonda. It appears that the Cold War veterans will have Annie Jacobsen who is becoming wealthy trashing those who fought for her freedom to alter our proud legacy to her choosing. (By the way, Jacobsen will be producing this show for AMC which reportedly will become owned, by the end of August, by the Chinese conglomerate "The Dalian Wanda Group".) Does anyone know where the Vietnam veterans had those Jane Fonda urinal targets made up? The Cold War veterans may need some made up as well.

Her liberal literary accomplices and she may have stolen our legacy and sold it to the Chinese, but not our pride and patriotism. Thanks to her and her publisher's ethics, much of the Roadrunner legacy will never be told and what has been revealed will be exploited by the hate zombies who wander the gutters of the earth feeding off of literary garbage. I am deeply insulted, shamed, and sorry for what our veterans are about to be exposed to. Unfortunately, I know of nothing we can do but protect the constitutional rights of those who hate what we stand far as we have done in the past. (Those thinking of having Michael Moore play their part, forget it - Colonel Pizzo wants him. There are plenty of liberal military-haters out there for you to pick from.)"

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]