Re: Area 51 Patch

Message posted by Gregos on July 12, 2012 at 8:02:48 PST:

Hi Brian,

You can find the patch collection plus some others on ebay. Let the other guy get sued for copyright infringement! This guy sells excellent quality patches in the official size. However, his price has gone up in the last year or two. I have about half the collection now. But I wish I would have just shelled out the $300 for the complete set. When I started, the patches ranged from $5 to $8 bucks each. Now they pretty much range from $8 to $10 each. So in the end, I will be well over $300 invested. Plus, I'm also afraid he's going to stop selling them before I get the entire collection. I had to send a private email regarding getting the "Bird of Prey" patch for example. I see me buying the full set in the end, then having duplicates. Unfortunately, I've been collecting patches since the 1980s starting with the Space Shuttle. So I will wind up spending the extra money in the end and just have to bite the bullet.

Attached link: Area 51 Patches

In Reply to: Re: Area 51 Patch posted by BrianL on July 12, 2012 at 6:53:37 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]