Re: Glenn Campbell's Area 51 Viewers Guide -Free

Message posted by astra7 on May 04, 2012 at 10:47:32 PST:

Hi Robert,

It is good to read that Glenn is happy in his life...
and that you are a close friend.

I am still not sure if the last post I made with the links are related to his present situation...or if he just writes about it and makes light hearted jokes about it.

No doubt some people can be homeless and happy...
( I am now not sure if this applies to Glenn.)

I am not sure if Glenn is just travelling around the country as an experience and visiting Walmarts , hostels etc for whatever reason that he has...or if he has ran into a situation that he decided was the best option for him, out of choice of options that anyone who falls into a difficult situation would normally have to face...

I know Glenn has done a lot of travelling in his past from what pictures that he posted on his website.

I don't know much detail of Glenns background prior to him becoming associated with Area 51..other than what I have seen when I browsed his websites some time ago..

With regards to his travels and present life choice,
I wonder if this is brought on from his Military Background that I assume that he had looking at some pictures that he posted where he is in a Miltary uniform.

It seems that he has not chosen to settle down in his older years and remains a free spirit traveling across the USA for the time being...

Or maybe I am wrong in my assumption and I am still missing the point.

Maybe hes just demonstrating what one can do to survive traveling around the Country with use of little money.He may be staying in 5 star hotels, but making out he is sleeping in tents or hostels...

CAN I ASK....WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS ALIEN RESEARCH CENTRE ? Does he still own or run it at times ?

Also has anyone visited it , and if so what is in it ?
Is there some displays to do with Area 51 ...or does he just sell books and drinks etc ...

In Reply to: Re: Glenn Campbell's Area 51 Viewers Guide -Free posted by Robert on May 04, 2012 at 9:39:35 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]