Are you serious?

Message posted by Just passin' through on March 29, 2012 at 0:21:04 PST:

I just viewed your trailer and some other videos you have on your YouTube channel. It appears that you are simply another UFO or conspiracy enthusiast that is two decades behind the other misinformed folks who make avery attempt to make mountains out of mole hills, or see extraterrestrial mirages in an otherwise dry lake. Stop rehashing old and fake news.

I personally would be surprised to see if anyone would provide you with real information about the location; instead, I predict you are likely to elicit volunteers from individuals whom share the same ridiculous theories, assertions, and implications as you. Please cease and desist because:

1) I don't think anyone here believes you have TS/SCI, let alone any clearance. FYI, TS/SCI is just a clearance---that does not mean you have ACCESS. Think a little bit about that one. I personally get fed up when people chant "I had a Top Secret" clearance. So what? Now if you mentioned TS/SCI in combination with certain SAP/SAR(s), then maybe, just maybe I'd be remotely interested or impressed.

2) I don't think anyone here believes you ever worked there. If you have, then prove it... Do you know what the place is REALLY called in official circles? Can you tell me the number of colors and shapes that are on the access badges? What annoyance happens each time when you go through security? What number can I call to phone in a meal order for pickup? If you can answer these basic questions, then again maybe, just maybe you would peak my interest.

Until then, keep making your movie. Make it as entertaining and informative, fictional or non-fictional as you want it to be. No one can take that from you.

But please don't make any outrageous claims that you cannot back up. It sorta p!$$es some people off.

In Reply to: Re: Aerial Phenomenon Documentary posted by Antonio Paris on March 28, 2012 at 7:32:37 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]