Re: Atomic Testing Museum to Highlight Area 51

Message posted by TD Barnes on March 28, 2012 at 9:59:53 PST:

Pete, I read you loud and clear. I went out to the local Roadrunners three times to drum up their support for the Area 51 exhibit and only Roger Andersen showed up. I got Martin to attend the media event, but he wouldn't attend the Sneak Peek because he had to pay. One of the forum members offered his virtual tour of Groom Lake and a virtual flight from Las Vegas to the Area, but Karen didn't want to use it. He has done a great job on the project and it would have really added to the exhibit. The interest just isn't there anymore (age??) Colonel Gale Peck attended and really enjoyed the event. Including the Area 51 exhibit will be a much-needed draw for the museum.
Regarding the CCAA open house this weekend, we are expecting high winds, so the hot air balloon and model planes will definitely be static. I attended a walk
through yesterday to ensure we have electric service. I'm putting together a video to have showing at our station. See you Friday.

In Reply to: Re: Atomic Testing Museum to Highlight Area 51 posted by Peter Merlin on March 27, 2012 at 14:59:37 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]