Re: Groom Lake Tunnel forms?

Message posted by TD Barnes on March 06, 2012 at 9:14:24 PST:

The tunnel theories add to the mystery and unknown, but no one ever thinks of there having to be evidence of their being tunnels. I am in the mining and landscape rock business and just from our operations we have mountains of waste rock. All the material excavated would have to be dispersed somewhere and that being a desert, it would be impossible to hide. Even today one can see the burro trails where they hauled ore from the mines and wagon wheel tracks still show up on the floor of the desert, so a massive underground project would be impossible to hide. When I mentioned the NERVA tunnel earlier, I forgot to mention the tunnels in the mesas on the atomic testing site. We have a lot of tunnels there where we set off underground nuclear devices. I've been in many of those. We had a main tunnel with train cars to haul in personnel and equipment. We would branch off this main tunnel for the bomb tests. Each of the branches ended at ground zero for the test. I may have some photos of those tunnel posted somewhere - I'll have to look. They are well photo-documented and these photos are available to the public.

In Reply to: Re: Groom Lake Tunnel forms? posted by Eagle Scout on March 06, 2012 at 8:52:36 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]