Re: You Tube Area 51 Video

Message posted by Robert on February 15, 2012 at 10:49:02 PST:

I used to do tours out there a few years back. I basically stopped due to using all of my sick days at work. It seemed most people that wanted the tours were from overseas and usually visited Las Vegas in middle of the week when I had to work. I did dozens of tours and visited plenty of times with my family or a few reseacher type friends. Out of all the various times out there, it was a very rare occasion that anything out of the ordinary happened. You might get lucky and see some construction on GLR, or find the little motion detector on the Rachel Gate fence. They are just very good and keeping what they are doing from us. The best part of going out there is to view the beauty of the high desert. It truly is an incredible place to visit. I never get tired of going out there, but I really don't expect to see or hear anything from Area 51. Out of all of my trips (over 50) the best experience was after the huge snow storm a few years ago we (family and Gary) hiked Groom Lake Road to the warning signs. We couldn't drive due to the tremendous amount of snow. An unmarked grey F-16 buzzed us extremely low and fast and tipped it's wing down as it passed the cammo dudes. That was cool. I have about 20-25 tour videos on YouTube and they seen to be receiving the same amount of views. Caliente and some of the ghost towns up the road are really fun to visit as well.

In Reply to: Re: You Tube Area 51 Video posted by X 51 on February 15, 2012 at 8:42:00 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]