Re: "Where there is smoke there is fire"

Message posted by greatguess on February 07, 2012 at 14:57:18 PST:

i will respond to your post from my perspective and i believe the perspective of many of the more grown up realistic folks that frequent this site.

Thank you for your post.

Tidbits like yours are a major key to cracking the smoke screen that is in place regarding the SR-71 replacement and other secrets. i have personally had similiar exchanges with folks that i know have knowledge of the truth about this subject. the term "compilation" comes to mind from my old security training; each little tidbit is rather meaningless unless you group it with a bunch of tidbits about the same thing from several sources. once you have a pile of "tidbits" you can sometimes start to put the puzzle together. enjoy this site and if you stumble upon other stuff like this please pass it on....

now for the counterpoint...

i expect it to "rain" counterpoints to your post.... some people are so incredibly skeptical that they wouldn't believe you if you had a notorized statement from a high government official spilling his/her guts regarding things like this. please don't let those folks get your spirits down regarding your contribution.

timmy

In Reply to: "Where there is smoke there is fire" posted by Chris K on February 07, 2012 at 13:13:16 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]