Re: Chuck Clark's Mystery Aurora Videotape

Message posted by Chris H. on January 29, 2012 at 17:01:20 PST:

Zipper, if that's a knock on me, you're sadly mistaken. I know all about the "raid" on Chuck's pad. I'm extremely patriotic, and take great pride in knowing that my government is doing amazing things out there in the desert that most other countries can only dream of. However, I'm also a taxpayer. And my tax dollars are just as valuable as yours. Wouldn't you agree? I'm not saying that the powers that be need to step forward tomorrow and release any and all info I would like to know based on the fact I pay taxes like everyone else, but you get my drift. I don't really care about Mr. Clark's "credentials" to be honest. He made a statement, we called him on it, we were then told to drop it until a later date. We did that. Now, as Chuck said "maybe in the future" he would release the video, we're simply inquiring once again. No big deal, no hard feelings. This site has been great for a long time, especially for people like myself that can't get out to that part of the country often due to our various locations. But there seems to be an attitude going on around here, and I think it starts at the top. Mention something that might push someone's buttons and they ask you to discontinue the conversation and take it to e-mail. I respect that, as this is isn't my website and it's a privilege to post here, not a right. But it's silly in my opinion. Especially when you consider some of the other topics that are discussed here. Don't mention either UFO's, aliens, or Bob Lazar or you might be asked to leave. Yet, information on Lazar is readily available on this site. I don't get all the hostility.

Attached link: ???

In Reply to: Re: Chuck Clark's Mystery Aurora Videotape posted by zipper on January 29, 2012 at 15:24:37 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]